With the new "Head of Growth Marketing" in place we are continuing to extend the growth marketing team with two new roles. A Growth Marketing Analyst and now you, a Performance Marketing Specialist. As a part of the marketing department the teams main focus is on driving traffic, leads, up sell and revenue among exciting and new users.
In this role you will develop Blockets business by putting your marketing skills into action! You will lead performance marketing initiatives B2B & B2C, including acquisition and retention campaigns, across key digital marketing channels (eg SEM, Youtube, SEO, Facebook, display, ASO, Google UAC). You will set up, manage and optimize campaigns and keep on evaluating your performance through A/B-testing.
Analysis is of course a big part of your job - conduct comprehensive analysis to target and evaluate campaigns (i.e., forecasting, attribution modeling, ROI) and share knowledge and updates to the rest of the organization.
In order to extend impact of the performance marketing initiatives you will collaborate closely with CRM, content creators, design, product, tech etc.
• Worked for at least 2 years.
• Experience from performance marketing with skills to build campaigns from scratch.
• Experience with performance channels, SEM, Youtube, Facebook, SEO, general display ads etc.
• Experience with retargeting platforms.
• Preferably deep knowledge from facebook ads manager.
• Entrepreneurial, engaged and fearless, with a trial and error mentality.
• Very strong analytical skills.
• Experience working cross-functionally in a dynamic environment.
• A tech savvy way!
If this is you, apply in Swedish below!
Other positionsSee all
Digital Marketing Manager - Best Western Full time
Product Owner - Cancerfonden Full time
Senior Digital Designer - CMS and Cloud Service Company Freelance