In the role as a Integrated Communication Manager you will plan and drive communications concepts and storytelling that connects the brand with the target audience, reinforces their brand story and creates clarity and engagement.
In this role you will:
- Work with the integrated communication strategy and plan for own and earned channels, in line with overall brand strategy and plan.
- Set the global media strategy in collaboration with Brand Marketing Manager and external parties.
- Plan and impelement always on communication, campaigns and product launches across all channels, driving consistent brand awareness.
- Secure that they have unique content for their own channels, to reach the brand’s target consumers.
- Set and manage the long term PR strategy and plan on a global level and secure local execution in activation.
- Create guidelines for all communication disciplines to set direction for local and production departments.
- Continuously working with trend spanning, research and analysis to find opportunities, inspiration and further development for activation and communication.
This is you if you have;
- Around 5 years of similar experience.
- Experience of creating integrated/360 comms strategies and plans in own + earned channels, as well as implement them.
- Experience from working with content creation, SoMe, Community, eCom & CRM.
- Experience from global PR, B2C communication with lifestyle brands, fashion or FMCG.
- Worked with creative teams.
If this sounds like you, apply below!