Because of their newly approved banking license, a lot is happening at Northmill today. We can’t tell you everything here, but if you get the opportunity to speak to them for yourself, I’m sure you’ll get truly intrigued.
A lot of stuff is happening at Northmill!
Northmill is now looking to add three Product Managers to Savings, Insurance, and Legacy.
You will define the products around the customer's needs but also design solutions to their problems. As a product manager at Northmill, you will define the problem space, create and execute the vision, create the roadmap, and set the pace of the development process. Above all, you love to see a product that delivers real value to the customers.
What you´ll do.
- Accelerate your product forth in a reactive fashion
- Develop a product strategy, including the definition of extent, roadmap and - KPI's
- Own and articulate end-to-end product requirements across technology teams.
- Profit & loss responsibility for your products.
- Understand the market, the competition and user requirements in depth.
You have previous experience from Product Management or as Product Owner within Credit (B2C), Savings or Insurance. The team working close to you will consist of a CPO, Product Designer, Product Specialist, Engineers, and Data Scientists.
Well, that’s it.
Curious about Northmill and the role? let me know below!