The product you will be responsible for is the fundraise that people chose to create themselves. One part of the job is to make sure that this product meets Cancerfondens targets and that it continuously is being developed to meet all the technical and digital needs to serve the audience the best experience. The other part of this role is to engage the active ”collections”. This could be to identify specific collections, contact the enthusiasts and help them spread the word about their collection in collaboration with the marketing/content and PR-teams. You will also be available for questions regarding these collections.
- Have a couple of years of experience as a product owner/product manager.
- Have experience of working agile, data and hypothesis-driven, and in cross-functional teams.
- Are used to working with a user-centered approach, both in a communicative and functional perspective.
- Have experience with working with digital communication and engagement in social media or other platforms.
- Are used to work with Google Analytics as a basis for your daily work.
As a person you;
- You are service-minded and love to interact with new people.
- Are a truly great team player that easily can collaborate with people around you.
- Love to drive development and create change.
- Self-going and structured.
If this is you, apply below : )