In this role, you will drive Coop's data-driven work forward and work operationally with the entire CRO process in collaboration with the rest of the organization and key players. You will continuously improve the way of working with CRO in relation to tools and the rest of the organization
More specifically, you will:
- Generate ideas from data, in collaboration with UX and from workshops.
- Generate insights from qualitative and quantitative data (conversion analyzes)
- Prioritize ideas and hypotheses, set up AB tests throughout the entire business
- Analyze, document and inform the organization about AB tests and experiments.
- Collaborate with other departments to enable experiments across all platforms.
To succeed in this role, you have profound experience from a similar role. Moreover, we believe you have some experience from web development, analytics, SQL and UX Design. As a person you are a creative and self-motivated problem solver. You are a confident and positive team-player and you probably have a passion for data-driven optimization.
Coop is striving to become nothing else but best in class. Do you wanna join a smart, fun and ambitious team with endless opportunities on that journey?
Please apply below (or tell all your CRO-friends)
All the best, TRIB