Columbia Road is an independent consultancy challenging the old ways of running e-commerce and digital business. They exist to increase their clients’ revenue and help them get more customers in the digital area. Working in close cooperation with their clients, and in tight consultant teams with overlapping competencies.
As a digital sales & marketing consultant, you are used to planning and executing successful lead acquisition and nurturing campaigns, and advising clients in the sales and marketing processes. You can derive business insights from complex data and you are endlessly driving to improve the customer experience at all stages of the customer journey beginning from brand awareness and ending at a successful purchase and nurturing existing customers. You're familiar with the best practice CRM processes and the sales & marketing processes related to them.
- Hands-on experience in CRM and/or marketing automation tools (e.g. Salesforce Sales Cloud, Hubspot, Microsoft Dynamics, Pardot, Marketo etc.)
- Technical configuration capabilities within the tools (not only advising)
- Experience in advising clients on the marketing & sales process, often B2B, and specifically lead management processes
- Experience in helping clients throughout the customer journey/purchase funnel, from top-of-the-funnel to the bottom
- Understanding of analytics & Dashboards, e.g. Google Analytics, Tag Manager, PowerBI
- Understanding of digital advertising (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Experience from the digital sales & marketing domain
- Previous consulting experience seen as a plus, but not needed
- Analytical mindset
- Hands-on mentality (75%) with strategic mindset (25%)
- Ability to lead client projects with a positive and active drive
- Consulting skills: communication, problem-solving, the go-to person for clients to resort to, trusted advisor mentality, proactive problem solver
This is a great agency that put a lot of trust in their employees. The teams are co-managed and everyone is encouraged to share their thoughts on how to improve the company. Everything that’s done at the agency is also permeated by total transparency. Both when it comes to the internal salary model and the services they offer to their clients.
As an addition to that Columbia Road also offers all these great perks:
- Tools to balance your work with the rest of your life in the best possible way
- Additional pension (7% of monthly salary for full-time employees)
- Wellness benefit
- Recurring training & learning sessions
- Company excursion trips (e.g. last autumn to London)
Do you think this sounds like a dreamy place to work at? Click the button below and write some lines about why you like to be part of their journey!