The enthusiastic digital designers at SAS are constantly improving the travel experience for their travelers. In every possible way, at every possible touchpoint. This means they need a designer who has an intuitive understanding of user needs, e-commerce experience and – this goes without saying – loves design as much as they do.
This is a role where you will develop and grow.
You'll be the UX Designer with main responsibility in an agile stream and work
closely together with senior designers that will guide you and share their experience. You’ll use research, interviews, workshops and analytics to make informed data-driven recommendations for new features and design user interfaces accordingly.
The right candidate:
- Has an understanding within wireframing user interfaces and rapid prototyping tools
- Experience from leading user research and testing
- Is eager to show the world what good design is
- Is adaptable and unafraid of trying new things
- Is comfortable in communicating and writing in English
Does this sound like a journey you want to be a part of?