We are happy to once again work together with Cancerfonden. This time we are looking for Product Owner to join their Fundraising team. This team handles several fundraising products, both online and offline, in ongoing campaigns and through innovative development of new products.
In this role you will:
- Together with the team, be responsible for the products Customer (Donor) Life Cycle from start to finish
- Focus on profitability, donor relations and develop existing products
- Innovate and create new profitable businesses by testing new products and making them attractive in new and old markets
- Analyze potential and develop business cases
- Combine setting strategies and work hands-on
- Work close with donors and lead product development in line with overall goals and user needs
- Implement working methods for insight- and hypothesis-driven development
- Work closely with both team members but also with the markting-, content- and business unit for example
This is you if you;
- Have at least a couple of years of experience in business development
- Have been working with customer life cycles and customer communication in * an digital environment
- Have experience of working agile, data and hypothesis-driven, and in cross-functional teams
- Are used to working with a user-centered approach, both in a communicative and functional perspective
At Cancerfonden you will join a team that welcomes new perspectives and are happy to innovate around new technology and working methods. As a person, you are communicative, like to collaborate and are happy to involve other colleagues in your work.
Is this you? Let us know by signing up right away!
Other positionsSee all
Growth Specialist Media - Telecom industry Freelance
Marketing Performance Manager - Telecom industry Freelance
UX Architect - Peekerton Full time