Frodas vision is to revolutionize the banking experience for entrepreneurs by making it easy and affordable for them to invest in their ideas. Today, Froda is one of Sweden's fastest-growing fintech companies with large international growth plans built on the ambition to turn a historically expensive and unfair industry into something ethical and sustainable.
At Froda you will be a key player to grow their business online. Working in an ambitious and dedicated team you will be the team's Acquisition expert, increasing volume and quality of traffic to the site and are overall responsible for the performance marketing channels. Working closely with CMO, Product heads, CRM & MA expert, Content specialist and Designers. You will strategically lead various initiatives and the external agencies in the right direction. Be part of the strategic planning for launches of new markets and new business areas for Froda.
"Together we can create more job opportunities, more innovation and push the world forward"
- Set the standard of how Froda works with their paid channels, how they present the offer and ensure results.
- Explore and manage channels within online channels such as SEM, Paid Social, YouTube and Display through Google Ads and Facebook business.
- Planning and collaborating with external performance agencies.
- Evaluate how Froda presents the brand and their offer in a competitive and rapid changing market.
- Set SEO, Conversion and Email landing pages requirements.
- Track and analyze performance of ads, and continuously optimize them to increase performance.
- Collaborate with and set tracking requirements (incl. server to server measurements) towards the tech department to ensure ability to optimize and follow-up on results.
- Reporting of actions and performance to deliver annual business goals - with close collaboration with the CMO.
- Participate in channel development and other projects together with internal stakeholders within Tech, Product, Marketing, Data, Analysis and Customer Service.
We think you...
- Have 2-4 years in the field.
- Have some type of tracking experience, have experience of working in a Google Ads account with Paid search.
- Open to work with different types of tasks (Froda is still a startup where this role is the first dedicated role for traffic acquisition optimization).
- Curious about the fintech industry.
- Have an analytical and problem solving approach.
- Appreciates working in a small company where you can make an impact even if the organizational structure isn't in place and a lot of changes.
- Positive towards Frodas values to change the industry to benefit small business owners.
Sounds interesting right? But let’s go into the details when we chat. Reach out to us, and let’s talk!
Other positionsSee all
Online Marketing Manager - Best Western Hotels & Resorts Permanent
Social Media Manager (Gbg) - Spoon Agency Permanent
UX/UI Designer - Cheil Permanent