Internetstiftelsen is now looking for a Web Editor who is passionate about all things digital and has an understanding of what drives engagement and user behavior digitally. So, if you are passionate about children's and adults' digital skills, have an interest in the impact of digitalization on society, and are a sharp Web Editor, look no more!
With a vision that everyone in Sweden wants to, dares to and is able to use the internet.
As a Web Editor at Internetstiftelsen, you are responsible for producing content and optimizing several websites. You will be independent in your role while you are part of the communication team. You also work closely with the web team. In short, at Internetstiftelsen you are the user's ambassador.
More specifically, you will:
- produce content for new web pages, optimize existing ones and ensure that information is updated and correct
- work creatively and independently with content from idea to publication
- with the help of analysis and insights, improve the content and structure of websites
- work continuously with SEO
We are looking for you who:
- have a feeling for both text and design, and easily write engaging content
- are used to working in WordPress or similar, and other digital tools to produce digital communication in various forms
- know how to follow outcomes and optimize the work
- are a structured project manager and have run content projects for the web before
As a person, you are responsible and driven, are used to working both independently and in groups. You know how to prioritize and manage several tasks simultaneously without losing the overall perspective. You are results-oriented and have a proactive attitude. You like to think new and try new ways to reach out.
For this position, you need to have a very good knowledge of Swedish and English in speech and writing.