LOOMIS-PAY is an ambitious startup funded by Loomis Group, aiming to offer an all-in-one payment setup for shops, cafés and restaurants all over the world.
Since launching in October 2020, they have launched in two countries and built up a team of 60+ bright payment talents that are working hard to make it a global success.
The teams are based in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Amsterdam and Lodz - working on a policy that's "remote-first, presence optional".
They are now looking for people to help push the boundaries of their products and services.
What’s in it for you?
- A team of down to earth people who are really good at what they do
- An exciting product in an early stage and a chance to have a huge impact on what is being built
- A company that really understands and values design
- A small, growing company where you can shape organization, processes, culture - as well as your own role
- An international work environment
- Generous benefits and pension packages
What are we looking for?
Basically we are looking for a Product Designer to come in as as an individual contributor. You’re probably a bit more visually oriented but you are no stranger to UX.
The bar is set high for the product as well as the people building it. And your portfolio is the first thing we're gonna look at. As a person you're a humble collaborator who can communicate your ideas and beliefs as well as your doubts when needed.
You'll join a small, friendly and passionate design team and the output will be this:
- Contribute to a new standard for design in the field of payments
- Create concepts based on stakeholder direction, self-driven research or emerging customer needs.
- Design engaging experiences by translating your visual skills into excellent user interfaces in an iterative manner
- Validate your designs with customers and your fellow teammates
- Ensure the design quality in what we ship to our users, in close collaboration with our developers
If you love what you do, you’ll fit right in. Let's do this!