As a Product Designer, you're constantly thinking about the why and how of the apps and products you use on a daily basis. You will help shape the design culture at the company that will ultimately define every interaction customers have with the products and services.
Your daily work will involve:
• Being part of a cross-functional team, working closely with engineers, product managers, and marketing.
• Working across the entire product lifecycle, from product discovery to product development and through multiple product iterations.
• Constantly looking for insights and data to drive the best UX decisions in your designs, such as qualitative research and A/B tests.
• Working together with the design team to build a consistent UI and experience across the whole customer journey.
• Communicating design decisions clearly within your team and to the wider organization.
• Conducting user research via interviews, surveys and prototypes to find new insights and validate upcoming work. Conducting user tests to get input and iterate on the designs and concepts you and the team work on.
You have about 3+ years of experience working with consumer-focused product design. You have a strong understanding of interaction design, visual design, and user experience. You are familiar with everything from user flows and customer journeys to wireframes, design systems, and user interfaces. With comfort, you design UIs that visualize data, statistics, and numbers.
You are self-driven, organized, and communicative. Collaborating with others is something you enjoy. You are able to communicate at a professional level of English, both spoken and written.
If you have a “win as a team” mentality, are passionate and like to have fun, then this gig is the right one for you!
Is this you? Apply below
Other positionsSee all
Client Director - Brand Union Full time
Freelance Product Designer - Company within Outdoor Sports Freelance
UX Designer - PriceRunner Full time