Together with your team, you will guide customers in finding new ways to optimize their business with the help of the right solution. That could be to improve the customer's digital ecosystem, optimize online presence through conversion on the site, implement marketing automation, or drive traffic to the site in own and purchased channels.
This is a key role at Isobar and the CXM department. Since you are part of a global network you will also work with finding synergies with the sister companies all over the world.
This job would suit you perfect if you;
- Have extensive experience of running complex projects that involve many stakeholders.
- Has at least 3 years experience from a similar role or project management within tech and/or communication projects.
- Have a good business understanding and can translate strategic goals into concrete solutions.
- Are used to inspire others.
- Likes challenges and work in teams with many different competences.
- Have a relevant education in digital marketing.
- Communicate and write, without problems in both Swedish and English.
- Experience in Marketing Automation or CRM is an advantage but not a requirement.
If this is you, contact me or apply below right away : )