As a Data Analyst, you will play a key role in the team being the bridge between business and analytics, helping stakeholders explore and identify valuable insights from the vast amount of data.
This is an opportunity to be part of a highly-skilled and motivated team focused on delivering actionable insights to the organization. Telia is organized in cross-functional teams and uses an agile way of working. You will ensure deliveries of relevant data and work closely with the team and stakeholders.
On a day-2-day basis you’ll;
- Evaluate ongoing digital support and dive deep into the performance and evaluate quarterly and yearly activities.
- Analyze and segment audiences and feed the team with insights that will allow the team to iterate, improve and perfect the overall communication and activities.
- Visualize reports, evaluations and follow-ups of campaigns and provide the team with insights and recommendations in ongoing meetings.
- Work and drive integrations projects between platforms such as Biq Querry, Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform, Facebook
- Together with your Analyst colleagues further develop strategy and service delivery. Focusing on customer acquisition- and user retention insights.
This role is for an experienced Data Analyst, as it is a key role. A relevant data wizard with the ability to prioritize and deliver valuable insights for the organization. Deep knowledge of the Google Suite - (Analytics and Tag Manager) is a must-have. Knowledge in SQL and Big Query would be nice too.
Most importantly, you are an analytical person who is goal-oriented and structured. You build trust and have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. You’re also emotionally stable, patient, and communicate distinctly. You get a kick out of sharing your knowledge and helping people understand and learn.
Sound interesting? Hit the button below and let us know!