We are happy to work together with Friluftsfrämjandet finding a digital star to join their communications team in the role as a Web Manager. With over 1 million unique website visitors every year, a great opportunity is waiting.
As Web Manager at Friluftsfrämjandet, the focus is clear - increase online traffic and conversion rate. You will make sure the site constantly being developed, updated, structured and optimized, and lead and manage conversion projects on friluftsframjandet.se.
Sweden is an outdoor paradise
- Develop, implement and evaluate strategy and plans for increased traffic and conversion rate
- Project lead and make sure there is a high level of quality of the ongoing technical development of the website
- Coordinate the work of keeping the information on the site up to date
- Develop and implement strategies and plans that ensure that the site relieves the organization's management and priority development
- Work closely with agencies and colleagues throughout the organization
To succeed in and enjoy this role you have a couple of years experience from a similar role. You enjoy teamwork and believe that knowledge sharing is caring. Not only will you have the opportunity to work for a great cause, you will also work in a fun and engaging environment. For this position, you need to be fluent in Swedish.
Don´t hesitate to sign up right away!