Do you want to play a key role in GlobalConnect’s digital journey, and have the unique opportunity to build their Marketing & Communications data foundation from the ground up? As their new Growth Analyst, you will play a critical role in helping them take a lot of maturity leaps during the upcoming years. Your core objective will be to help the marketing team gather, understand and act on mission-critical data and help the team make data-driven marketing decisions.
Your key responsibilities
As GlobalConnect’s Growth Analyst you will be responsible for establishing and executing the following responsibilities:
- Proactively provide analyses and insights throughout the customer funnel to drive decisions and strategies.
- Set requirements towards IT and the Analytics team to make sure GlobalConnect has the data and capabilities needed.
- Evaluate marketing performance using data and customer understanding.
- Visualize and communicate KPIs across the whole group and to marketing management.
- Develop and hypothesize experiments to enable rapid growth.
In short, you will be responsible for making sure the right things are measured and that GlobalConnect has the tools for doing so. This includes providing marketing reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources and optimize customer funnels to boost conversion rate and ROI on marketing spend. Together with the marketing team, you will evaluate ongoing marketing initiatives, find insights and new angles for how to optimize activities. Also, you will measure campaigns, plan, execute and report on A/B tests and develop and maintain dashboards for both the team and for other internal stakeholders.
To thrive in this new adventure we believe you’re:
- An analytical thinker with a doer mindset who thrives by using a test-and-learn approach
- Can start from scratch and build cutting edge analyses in at least one of the tools Power BI, Qlik Sense or Tableau, additionally comfortable with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience working with marketing, data modelling, attribution modelling and reporting as well as customer- and customer cohorts analytics
- Experience with dimensional modeling and SQL
- Knows how to conduct and efficiently communicate requirements to IT and data engineers.
Keen on a new adventure? Let me know and we’ll meet up for a chat!