The role is a consultant position 100% between the period of November 2019 and April 2020 with possibility of extension. In the role, you will be a part of the OTC Business Unit team of four people and report to the Business Unit Head for OTC. This position is located in Kista, Stockholm.
- Responsible for delivering the brand P&L down to marketing contribution and related profit targets and marketing budgeting.
- Develop and execute local marketing strategies on the three Nordic markets.
- Working with the Commercial Strategy team in order to develop the full go-to-market model.
- Develop and implement the communication strategy & media plan.
- Regularly perform brand tracking and sales in & sales out follow-up and analysis.
- Responsible for the annual plan, forecasting and stock working capital control together with Supply.
- Develop and implement local marketing activities with the cross-functional team, in order to reach set sales and marketing objectives, optimize investments to ensure ROI.
- Identify need for local consumer insights and execute research together with agencies.
- Responsible for agency briefing and creative development (advertising agencies, PR agencies, media agency, digital agencies).
- Brand Manager experience (at least 2-3 yrs experience of a similar role) with a proven track record of building brands and launching products and a relevant academic background.
- A strategic mindset and strong analytical skills.
- A pro-active self-starter with a strong drive to deliver outstanding results who takes ownership and has a “can-do” attitude and commit to both strategic as well as operational matters.
- Can work independently, is flexible and has the ability to create structure and processes where and when it is lacking.
- Good inter-personal skills - can navigate and build relationships internally within the organization as well as externally with agencies, suppliers etc.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and comfortable to do presentations with confidence.
- Fluent in English, oral and written (English is the official corporate language).
- Experience from the FMCG or beauty industry and an interest in skin care is a merit.
- Experience from digital marketing and buying digital media is a merit.
- The demands and tempo are high, but in return, you will receive the right challenges and development you need.
Sounds interesting - apply below!