We are helping them to build a digital team where one of the key players are a Marketing Automation Specialist.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you are responsible for automating as many of the customer journeys as possible. The goal is to increase engagement, conventions and Return On Investments (ROI) while creating the best experience for potential and existing donors.
More specifically, you will:
- Plan and develop automated flows in Rule (email and SMS) and Triggerbee (web tracking) as well as landing pages.
- Mapping and work with customer journeys for donors.
- Coordinate and collect requirements from other departments at Hjärnfonden.
- Own analysis of performance and outcome of the automated marketing journeys and continuously develop and optimize these based on data.
Probably, you are:
- Experienced within the MA/CRM field.
- A highly analytical and data-driven problem solver.
- Business-minded and result driven
- Curious, confident, driven, and self-propelled.
- Experienced in GDPR and ensuring compliance.
- Fluent in Swedish.
Does this sound like you? Do not miss out on this great opportunity to create communication for something that matters.