This role is strategic as well as operative. In this role you will be in charge of maintaining the relationship and knowledge base with members (new/existing). You will set the strategy and content plan and execute on that. You will also manage distribution and performance in social media channels (paid and non paid). You make sure to analyze and optimize that strategy continuously to develop Rädda Barnens social media channels.
So, this role is perfect for you if you are:
- Passionate and have deep knowledge in the SoMe-landscape!
- Structured and can perform on a strategic level.
- Well experienced in creating content for digital/SoMe plattforms.
- Used to work with Facebook/Instagram, and most likely you have worked with Twitter, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
- Well experienced in tools as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics and Smartly
- Highly analytical and can contribute with valuable insights to your team and rest of the organisation.
- Social skilled and communicative in speech and writing.
Previously you have;
- Experience from working in both Swedish and English.
- At least three years in a similar position.
- A big engagement in Rädda Barnens work and children rights.
Other positionsSee all
Freelance Product Designer - Loomis Innovation Freelance
Digital Analyst - Ikano Bostad Freelance
Strategic Account Director - Stockholm Design Lab Permanent