This role, placed in Stockholm (Liljeholmen), is part of the Group Technology Team who provides top of the line technology platforms and digital services globally to various product companies. In other words this is the innovation laboratory where ideas and dreams are explored, created, tested and finally implemented.
The Product Manager of Partner Integration will be responsible to drive partner integration and standardisation of API:s in order to form the ASSA ABLOY product ecosystem. Easy accessible integrations via APIs and interfaces will open up new use cases and drive increased revenue.
The main focus areas are:
Standardization of both external and internal interfaces and APIs. The standardization will aid the creation of an ASSA ABLOY product ecosystem where third parties can easily integrate to provide complete solutions. The internal standardization will increase interoperability between ASSA ABLOY Group products and software, thus driving revenues and organic growth.
Manage partner integrations and make sure that integrations is done in a uniform way via the Partner Integration Portal.
Define and drive policies for integrations to ensure recurring revenue, access to data for analytics and AI while maintain privacy following regulations.
Manage and set strategy for participation in industry alliances both in access control space (E.g. Onvif/PSIA etc) and other technology areas such as IoT and home consumer (E.g. Zigbee, Thread etc)
Main areas of responsibilities
- Ensure our products and digital services are complemented with industry-leading interfaces, tools, processes and support to maximize the potential of our partner network
- Ensure that ASSA ABLOY Divisions have the necessary support to effectively engage in partner integration activities
- Represent ASSA ABLOY in relevant standardization initiatives related to integration of products and solutions within access control and building automation
- Act as the interface between Global Technology Team and local product- and business managers
- Act as Product Owner for the partner portal, the engineering team and owning the release backlog
- Drive the ASSA ABLOY internal standard for cloud interfaces SCI. Participate in relevant global Councils and drive the agenda related to your area of responsibility
- Drive Global Platform Councils with divisional stakeholders
- Have global understanding of our partners’ needs
- Perform analysis of competitor products and solutions
- Evangelize and present the vision and benefits with an AA common approach for partner integration
- Drive product policies for connected products; e.g. data access policies, device integration policies etc.
- Follow up and identify emerging standards and define AA strategy related to them.
- Have experience from cloud related solutions and IoT
- Are driven and enthusiastic about APIs and standardization.
- Are entrepreneurial
- Have a collaborative mindset
- Have an agile leadership and coaching style
- Like and are used to working in global teams and matrix organizations
- Master strategic planning for the future, business model innovation as well as practical work with project teams across the world
- Are experienced within agile methodologies and preferably have experience from SAFe
- Have probably done this kind of work for 5+ years in similar fields
Apply below and let us know why you are a good fit for this role!
Other positionsSee all
Product Designer - Doors Permanent
Head of Digital Marketing - Polestar Permanent
Paid Social Media Specialist - Trib Network Freelance