As Trade Marketing Manager at MIPS you will work with creating both digital and physical store experiences, to make their customers and resellers drive sales. Since the MIPS technology is integrated into other brands, you will collaborate with these. You will work a lot with different creative ideas and ways, to activate the brand. You will also create and implement educational material to make sure the stores and brands are fully up to date in terms of benefits and features of the MIPS product. All this on an international level. You will lead a team globally to make the above possible!
In this role you will;
- Create result-driven and creative campaigns and activities.
- Adapt sales-driven activities according to business and brand strategies.
- Optimize sales and branding work in collaboration with customers and partners.
- Work to develop, optimize and ensure educational material is being implemented.
- Contribute to brand and marketing strategies.
- Build, lead and develop the Trade Marketing team.
Previously you have;
- Experience from marketing and communication, and probably e-commerce.
- Experience from creative sales.
- Worked with building strong relationships.
- Worked in English as a primary language.
If the above feels exciting and relevant, show your interest via the button below.
Other positionsSee all
Freelance Customer Experience Specialist - A boutique B2B SaaS company Freelance
Freelance Art Director - Communication Agency Freelance
Freelance Service Designer - A boutique B2B SaaS company Freelance