As a Paid SOME Specialist your responsibilities will be to continually make sure to use the channels as efficiently as possible through analysis, hands-on optimization, and staying up to date on best practices for the channels. You will work closely with your teammates in the trading desk to execute campaigns and drive the best possible results. You will primarily focus on the channels where you’re an expert but in your role it will also be important to have a good understanding of the other channels to be able to support your teammates in their daily work and also to be able to together as a team drive holistic improvements of the results.
Your daily activities will include
- Work hands-on with both performance and brand campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Twitter
- Plan campaigns and activities together with your teammates at the trading desk making sure to reach the right audience with the right message while using the budget as efficiently as possible across all channels
- Work closely with our in-house creative team to create a hypothesis for tests and execute these tests within paid social media to drive future learnings
- Continuously analyze the results of our campaigns and use these results for optimization of ongoing activities
- Collaborate with people across the marketing team to plan and optimize campaigns
- Drive continuous development within the paid social media channels to make sure we follow best practices in all areas from creatives, use of data to automation
- Report on learnings from the campaigns to the marketing team
- Enable the possibility for easy access to campaign results through dashboards together with your teammates
- Are analytical and results-driven and want to be a part of building a best-in-class trading desk while also making sure every activity is being executed in the most efficient way possible.
- Are always looking for new possibilities to drive development, both through better use of the platforms and through ways of working.
- Thrive in a fast-moving environment with a lot of contacts with your colleagues where you’re responsible for driving recommendations and improvements in your channels.
This is a perfect opportunity to join a growing team with high ambitions and a great team spirit. So please show your interest below.
Other positionsSee all
Freelance Copywriter (Swedish & English) - Global Network Agency Freelance
Freelance Art Director/Designer - Global Network Agency Freelance
Chief Brand Officer - Humans since 1982 Permanent