H&M is looking for the next digital marketing star to join their growing Performance Marketing Team that is part of the Global Media team and Marketing Department in Stockholm. The team is responsible for the H&M brand’s global investments in performance marketing across their different media channels and is a key part in driving traffic and sales to their e-com stores. You will together with the Channel Owner Paid Search be responsible for setting and implementing the execution and strategy for paid ads on Google, Bing and other search engines, both on a global level and for all their local marketing teams.
"Ensure channel performance and optimization"
The responsibilities will among others include:
- Responsible for the overall tactics and execution of paid search in collaboration with their media agency.
- Ensure channel performance and optimization from a sales and customer perspective.
- Collaborate to set a long-term strategy and roadmap for the channel.
- Develop channel best practices, playbooks, guidelines and educate internal teams.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to drive channel performance.
- Manage internal communication, collaboration and planning with regional marketing and online sales teams.
- Forecasts, follow-up and analysis of performance and KPIs in the channel.
We believe that you:
- Have at least 3 years of work experience from an agency or as part of a paid search team at a larger company, preferable within the retail industry.
- Have a higher education within Marketing.
- Have well-documented experience from working with Google Ads (Search and Shopping) and other paid search advertising platforms.
- Are ambitious and result oriented, always looking for improvements.
- Are analytical and structured and consider yourself a team player.
- Have a problem-solving personality, and are willing to learn and adapt to different business cultures.
- Are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
You will be joining a dynamic workplace where you will have significant opportunities to influence and make a difference and be part of H&M’s ongoing digital transformation journey!
Sounds like you?! Please let us know by clicking below!