At Qbtech you will have the opportunity to work with something meaningful that helps people understand ADHD while transforming healthcare. You will work in an international environment together with some of the leading experts. You will lead the development of best in class as well as first in class products and services – globally.
Over the next years, Qbtech will make significant investments into new products, technologies and people to further strengthen their services and product offerings with the aim of building an ecosystem with solutions for providers, clinicians and patients.
The Head of Product Management is a senior role, responsible for defining overall portfolio strategy and roadmaps, as well as supporting/guiding a team of Product professionals in various product life cycle management tasks. The role also requires leadership skills to keep the team motivated, engaged and striving for excellence.
Duties and responsibilities
- Understand the customer segments, needs and map a course to a new target portfolio structure
- Align the portfolio vision and roadmaps with strategic company goals and priorities
- Lead a team of Product professionals and strive to achieve collective excellence in the team
- Contribute to & support the team in strategic as well as tactical product tasks
- Perform a secondary research on competition and market trends and input to the portfolio strategy
- Ensure alignment of product requirements with appropriate standards and regulations
- Ensure that the product architecture decisions are future proof, in collaboration with tech team
- Participate in Release planning, release management and solution validation
- Represent the company’s portfolio and innovation to external stakeholders and customers
- Management of Personnel. Goal setting, performance reviews and team building
Who are you?
To thrive in this role, you are probably described as a servant leader within Product Management who is also very strategic and can think long term. Your past and present teams and colleagues love working with you because you help them evolve and grow as better professionals. Your managers are proud of your contributions to the company’s strategic goals and present you as one of the face of the company/products.
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least a couple of years experience of leading Product Teams, with international market exposure
- Great grasp of business and technical aspects to building successful products
- Track record of introducing new tech Products to the market in both B2B and B2C space
- A seasoned practitioner of product development best practices (Lean, Agile and DevOps)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (English). Able to simplify complicated concepts
- Ability to own and drive initiatives, self-learn and lead others
- Able to contribute to Product Marketing tasks such as release campaigns, product factsheets etc
Could this be for you or for someone you know? Get in touch!
Other positionsSee all
Freelance Copywriter (Swedish & English) - Global Network Agency Freelance
Freelance Art Director/Designer - Global Network Agency Freelance
Chief Brand Officer - Humans since 1982 Permanent