In this role you will co-develop store concepts and formats for some of their store formats, such e.g. flagship stores. You lead the creative direction of the brand experience and assure that it is strengthening their overall brand perception of H&M, in line with their brand platform.
What will you do?
- Creative direction of project teams (both internal and external) within branding and concept development.
- Assuring the creative direction and creative height of the store experience to turn the brand concept into reality.
- Monitoring industry trends and innovations and using this as an inspiration to set the creative direction of H&Ms physical brand experience. You package your ideas into concepts, presentations, and storyboards.
- Create solutions and experiences that are both groundbreaking and on brand, as well as driving continuous improvement across their portfolio.
- Realizing the creative vision and translating it into tangible deliverables, whilst securing alignment and development in line with Brand DNA.
We believe you have:
- 10+ years of experience in developing store concepts/formats, in line with the overall brand platform. Also in developing successful store brand experiences that incorporate customer experience needs.
- Background and understanding for Fashion Design.
- Experience in creating holistic brand experiences in collaboration with other channels. Strong skills in leading cross-functional teams and cross regional stakeholders/teams.
- Extensive experience in managing external partners and agencies.
- Using insights as part of your concept development
- Experience in working with consumer brands in an international context.
- Proven track record of acting as a catalyst for customer centric creative innovation.
To be a good fit for this role, we believe that you want to be part of an exciting journey, like to work in an environment built on collaboration, where everyone works towards a common direction, focusing on contribution to the whole. You, just as H&M and the CX team dares to choose, be bold, and think big.
If you have a genuine passion for growing business and see yourself in a role contributing to added customer value, a strong brand and digital growth - then this might be something for you? If so, let me know, and I'll tell you more!
Other positionsSee all
Paid Search Specialist - Zmarta Permanent
Chief Marketing Officer - Urb-it Permanent
Nordic PR Manager/Tech PR Officer - Tech and consumer electronics Freelance