Avinode was born in 2001; three Swedish masters students, Niklas Berg, Niclas Wennerholm, and Per Marthinsson, came up with the novel idea for a thesis project at Chalmers University of Technology School of Entrepreneurship. They found tech solutions to business aviation problems, and the idea was brought into the real world.
Today, Avinode is the world's leading air charter sourcing platform and operates a growing suite of applications that more than 7,000 air charter professionals use to do their everyday work.
Avinode continually seeks new and improved ways to deliver excellent customer service and unique products. A key aspect is their people!
We are helping Avinode to find an experienced Product Owner/Manager. If you get excited about change, continuous development, and the process of testing, proving, and improving a product, this might be for you.
We believe you are experienced in product management for a B2B (preferably SaaS) product. You are collaborative as a person and get excited to drive change. Proficiency in English is a must when working closely with colleagues and customers globally.
In the role you will:
• Build deep knowledge of the needs of Avinode’s customers, their business, and the industry
• Balance business and user needs to drive the product vision, roadmap, and iterations for your team's focus area.
• Bring out the best in the people on your (product) team
• Understand the goals of colleagues and customers outside your team
• Workshop with customers and “Noders” worldwide
• Define and track key metrics and communicate learnings to the rest of the company
Headquarters are in Gothenburg. Location for this role is Gothenburg and/or remote. The right fit for this role is most important.
We are convinced that this will be an incredibly fun role - working on a world-leading, sophisticated product and being surrounded by talented people in a friendly environment that encourages quirky humor.
Come on, applying is a given!