Columbia Road is an independent consultancy challenging the old ways of running ecommerce and digital business. They exist to increase their clients’ revenue and help them get more customers in the digital area. Working in close cooperation with their clients, and in tight consultant teams with overlapping competences.
As a Marketing Technology Consultant at Columbia Road you will be a crucial part of a tight “swot-team”, spending their working days in the client's office, solving great challenges.
You are a person who both like to set strategies and bring them to life
For this you need broad understanding of digital marketing and insights from IT, web technology and deep knowledge of analytics (Google Analytics/, Data Studio). But you probably also master several things on the list below:
- Experience of working in CMS
- Tag management (e.g. Google Tag Manager)
- Social media advertising platforms (e.g. Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Programmatic marketing platforms (e.g. Adform, DoubleClick)
- SEM experience (Google Ads)
- SEO experience
(If there is a skillset you lack on, don’t worry! You will be able to learn more. At Columbia Road they create their own unicorns.)
This is a great agency who put a lot of trust in their employees. The teams are co-managed and everyone are encouraged to share their thoughts on how to improve the company. Everything that’s done at the agency is also permeated by total transparency. Both when it comes to the internal salary model and the services they offer to their clients.
As an addition to that Columbia Road also offer all these great perks:
- Tools to balance your work with the rest of your life in the best possible way
- Additional pension (7% of monthly salary for full-time employees)
- Wellness benefit
- Recurring training & learning sessions
- Company excursion trips (e.g. last autumn to London)
Do you think this sounds like a dreamy place to work at? Click the button below and write some lines about why you like to be part of their journey!