H&M Global Store Operations are looking for an experienced leader and retail strategist, with the skills and competence to lead the Global transformation of our Omni Store Operating Model. You will challenge, develop and ensure implementation of the strategy in line with our long-term Customer Experience vision.
You must be driven by the desire to maximize every customer interaction in the physical store and empower the colleagues to spend time on the moments that really matter.
You will be part of the global function Customer Experience and Sales that today consists of over 300 employees and together holds the Holistic strategy for customer experience & sales across the H&M brand.
With the customer in focus, we make it possible for our regions and the H&M brand to reach our sales and profit goals by supporting and enabling both central and local functions.
As the lead for the Omni Store Operating Model development, you will play a vital role in the Customer Centric transformation of the Global Store portfolio. Constantly evaluating the role of the physical store in a fast-changing multi-channel retail landscape.
Some of your main areas of responsibility will be to:
Challenge, develop and implement the Omni Store Operating Model strategy across the organisation with the ambition to maximize every customer interaction
Evaluate the physical store as part of the full customer journey, designing new methods and customer interaction to create a modern, Omni relevant Customer Experience
Challenge the approach to customer service in the store; from customer facing roles, through recruitment strategy and candidate profiles
Support in developing methods in how H&M onboard, train and upskill store colleagues to be the brand ambassadors, fashion interested and with relevant knowledge
Support implementation of new metrics to reflect the true impact of the physical store on the OMNI revenue stream and customer lifetime value
Provide input and expectations to Brand Controlling to ensure store operating cost development is aligned with Store Operating model needs over the long term
Use internal and external insights and analysis to ensure development of the Omni Store Operating Model exceeds industry benchmarks
We believe that:
- You are a true people person – and energised by how one person can influence the other to create sustainable organsiation change
- You have +2 years’ experience leading large and complex change journeys with multiple stakeholders at senior level
- You have a strong understanding of how the physical store operates and the role of the store in creating a seamless, Omni Customer Experience
- As a leader you believe in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, and trust
- You have a holistic mindset and focuses on the success of the whole company
- You passionately engage and empowers others to turn visions into reality with an authentic and influential leadership presence.
- As this is a new role on a tranformation journey you need to love a dynamic workplace
If above sounds interesting, please tell us!
Other positionsSee all
Freelance Copywriter (Swedish & English) - Global Network Agency Freelance
Freelance Art Director/Designer - Global Network Agency Freelance
Chief Brand Officer - Humans since 1982 Permanent