Hem is an independent design brand designing furniture, rugs, accessories, and lighting for the auction houses of tomorrow. Their office looks like the apartment we want to live in and the quality is high throughout the products they sell and the people who work there. Everyone we’ve met is nice, smart and skilful. In other words, this is a dream environment for those who want to be part of a vivid start-up with high ambitions.
A part of Hem's vision for their online platform is for it to accurately reflect the experience and quality of their physical products. This is where their new Digital Product Manager steps in: to help bring expertise and a digital product mindset to a physical product start-up. You would be joining a great team of designers and developers to take charge of the digital flagship store and elevate the brand through a best-in-class digital experience.
Hem.com, the new version of the platform which the team is currently working on, has as many similarities to a project planning tool as a traditional e-commerce site. For professional users like architects, designers, and interior decorators, the platform functions as a tool in their everyday work: showing real-time lead times on products and orders, giving access to 3d-files and high-res imagery, specifying technical details, and offering support from Hem's customer staff. Something common for all of Hem's customers is that the platform serves as the brand's main touchpoint, conveying their message and showing their products in the way they deserve to be seen.
- Bring a digital product mindset to a physical product start-up, owning the digital experience end-to-end from research and strategy, to launch and maintenance.
- Own the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Hem’s digital platform, and ensure that the digital experience lives up to the same quality as the physical products
- Set, own, and drive KPIs for Hem's digital products in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Align perspectives and requirements from stakeholders in business, e-commerce, brand, user experience, and technology to define and prioritize work
- Ensure that the design and development teams are set up for success by translating high-level strategy to clear functional and operational requirements
As a person, you are probably a visionary who is impelling, innovative and entrepreneurial. You are interested in design, fashion and lifestyle brands and excited by the opportunity to reach new heights together with Hem!
Do you think this sounds as fun as we do? Then go ahead and apply below.