Qbtech was born from a personal experience of ADHD. Having gone through the diagnostic process themselves, the founders knew that seeking a diagnosis was complex and time-consuming. Moreover, the diagnosis they received was based solely on subjective data such as interviews with parents, patients and teachers. It was at this point they were determined that the process had to change.
Since 2000, Qbtech has been focused on a patient and technology-first approach to ADHD assessment; combining both subjective and objective data. Today they have market-leading products through the health care system.
This new PO will help achieve the true potential of their product QBTest. https://www.qbtech.com/adhd-tests
It is a cloud based B2B API product for that measures activity, attention and impulsivity. The goal is to further strengthen the value proposition of their offering in current markets, as well as help grow into new markets.
"We simply cannot sit still for a minute. Too many people are waiting for an assessment or a treatment. Too many people are unsupported in managing their symptoms. We have the technology and the will and we are on an endless quest to evolve, to make our technology available to all." Carl Reuterskiöld, Qbtech CEO
- Passionate about building world class Products
- A Product Owner/Product Manager with a track record of building web based user-centric products. Experience from a technology medical device product is an advantage.
- Experience building Products with an “API first” approach, with an optional frontend on top
- Able to empathize with the customer and anticipating their needs. Be a “voice of customer”
- A practitioner of modern product development best practices (lean & agile principles)
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (ISO 13485 and ISO 27001) is highly preferred
- Able to take initiatives, learn and lead
- Work closely with the Product Engineering team, Sales and Management
- Act as the main product interface towards all stakeholders
- Maintain and prioritize Product backlogs
- Translate high level business requirements into defined low-level requirements
- Work with SCRUM / Agile processes and represent the Product agenda
- Own and manage all essential Product & Process collaterals
Qbtech was founded in 2002, today there are almost 50 employees working from three countries with customers in all parts of the world. They are on a growth path and looking to double the team in 18 months. If you are passionate about transforming mental health care and work on great technology products, then don’t hesitate do drop us a line or apply here!