Glimra, a consolidation of a number of previously independent car washers, which together create Sweden's by far largest independent car washer operator. A business and a brand right at the beginning of its journey, that will continue to grow through further acquisitions of individual sites and own establishments, both in Sweden and Finland.
As CMO at Glimra, you are given the exciting opportunity to work with both sales and marketing with the overall commercial responsibility, reporting directly to the CEO.
The assignment includes responsibility for the continued work with and implementation of Glimra's brand platform. All about ensuring that the brand is successfully launched in the market and that the overall message is conveyed in the most effective way. It also includes rolling out a comprehensive change of the appearance of existing stations.
In parallel with these tasks, the CMO must ensure that Glimra reaches the customers via both digital and conventional channels through own marketing activities and via PR/media.
The work includes concept and brand development, digital development and conventional marketing. Sales will also be a vital part of the task, as both customer acquisition and retention are under the person's responsibility.
We are searching for a modern marketeer - a driven and prestigeless person who understands the conditions and challenges of a growth company, having the ability to work independently, in an entrepreneurial environment.
- solid knowledge in marketing, sales and business development within B2C.
- Experience from and insight into the conditions and opportunities of a growth company.
- Project leader experience and good leadership qualities as well as a natural ability to inspire other people.
- Good communicative skills - both verbally and in writing.
- Proactive, self-propelled and high in energy - a "doer".
- Innovative and creative with the ability to think in new paths.
- Structured and with good administrative and organizational qualifications.
- Prestigeless and down to earth but confident in yourself and your professional role.
For this position you need to be fluent in Swedish.
If above sounds interesting, please tell!