Now, we are looking for a results-driven team player, to lead thier brand & advertising strategies and campaigns from a 360-perspective, to increase brand awareness, liking and acquisition. The Head of Marketing will be responsible for acquiring new subscribers to their services by using a blend of analytical and creative thinking and knowledge of branding and the most efficient marketing channels and tools for building and managing the brand, marketing campaigns and budgets, across markets. You will be the key coordinator of the creative work and campaigns, ensuring optimized creative and channel mix and follow up. It includes budgeting, planning, strategy, management and optimizing of campaigns across channels and markets. You must be as comfortable working high level as well as hands on.
You will report to the Chief Growth Officer and cooperate closely with the rest of the Growth teams, made up of specialist teams for Acquisition, Partnerships, Retention and PR, and Growth country leads for DACH and UK. You will lead two designers, working globally, and two marketing project managers focusing on the Swedish market.
- Heading the global brand & marketing activities, ensuring brand alignment, creative hight and efficient marketing in order to reach our goals of branding and conversion.
- Campaign planning and management of 360 creative and media.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve business KPIs, collaborating with Readly stakeholders and external partners and agencies
- Identifying new tactics, channels and marketing programs to reach our target consumers and the prioritized interest segments
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop and launch new 360 marketing programs
- Use analytical insights to prioritize, manage, evaluate and optimize marketing programs
- Develop and manage marketing tests and pilots to support the introduction of innovative marketing programs
- Identifying key consumer segments, content interest verticals and magazine titles to address
This positions requires you to be fluent in Swedish!
Show your interest below!