The user research team has the mission to empower stakeholders and product teams in Schibsted Media to create the best possible products. Schibsted not only owns the leading newspapers in Scandinavia, Aftenposten and VG in Norway and Aftonbladet and Svenska Dagbladet in Sweden – but also a number of regional news brands like Bergens Tidende and Stavanger Aftenblad.
As the Head of User Research you will lead a team of 8 user researchers based in Stockholm and Oslo. Together with the team you will actively identify strategic insights needs and work on research projects with high impact on multiple products in Schibsted media. In these strategic projects we work closely with designers and product managers in the digital product teams. You are a key contributor to align how we work with user-centered product development, and work as an ambassador to communicate insights about our users to our organization.
At Schibsted Media we are a large number (50+) of designers that are proud of being part of strengthening democracy in Scandinavia. You will be a part of this extended and super experienced team. You will report directly to the UX Director and become part of the UX management team.
Who are we looking for?
- You are an experienced user research practitioner with a passion for coaching and mentoring others. Collaboration with different disciplines feels natural to you even in the most complex projects.
- You are curious by nature and keen to let your strategic insights influence product development and company strategy.
- You are passionate and curious about user research, staying up to date about the latest trends and new research solutions.
- Swedish or Norwegian does not have to be your native language, you do however have to feel comfortable to conduct research and have meetings in one or both these languages.
- You have experience in evangelizing and teaching research in a product and tech organisation. It is easy for you to share your work and excite stakeholders about research findings.
You want to know more about the role?
Give us a shout and we’ll go into the details.
Other positionsSee all
Growth Specialist Media - Telecom industry Freelance
Marketing Performance Manager - Telecom industry Freelance
UX Architect - Peekerton Full time