Lassie has an interesting way of looking at insurance for animals. They believe that the best insurance is actually to take care of your animal before the injury happens. And if an injury does happen to your beloved animal Lassie wants to hold your hand through the insurance process.
The insurance industry isn't known for being the most modern or user-friendly. This changes with Lassie, the animals and users are the priority.
Now they are looking to hire their first designer. As a Product Designer at Lassie, you will be working in a product team. In this team, you will be working closely with a couple of Fullstack-Developers and the CTO/CPO.
As a Product Designer, you will be involved and pushing design across the entire product lifecycle, from ideas through research and prototyping to final design. You have an opinion about the right direction to go, including what the pros and cons of different proposals are, and you can articulate all that in a way that everyone can understand.
This is what you will bring to the table:
- Experience working with product design for web and mobile services.
- Great knowledge of concept creation and digital product innovation for web and mobile services.
- A solid understanding of user research and prototyping methodologies.
- An instinctive commitment to solving, communicating, and discussing complex interaction systems.
- Great communications skills. You have the skills to set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
- A fire in your heart and an eagerness to create and innovate.
- Experience working with design systems using tools such as Figma, Sketch, or Abstract.
Sounds like fun? Let's get in touch!
Other positionsSee all
Online Marketing Manager - Best Western Hotels & Resorts Permanent
Social Media Manager (Gbg) - Spoon Agency Permanent
UX/UI Designer - Cheil Permanent