NK is a department store placed in both Stockholm and Gothenburg, a place full of inspiration and brands from all over the world. At the moment NK is in the middle of a renewal process where they are rebuilding to make it bigger, more personal and more luxurious.
As a Digital Visual Merchandiser you will work with NK:s website and create a visually appealing experience by presenting products, launches, news, campaigns and more. You will also follow up on how campaigns and other initiatives performs and make changes to optimize the conversion. A hands on role.
Examples of your daily work is to;
• Coordinate, publish and ensure that content, products and campaigns are in line with brand strategy and market plan.
• Work close with the Product Information Manager to make sure that products are exposed in the best way.
• Work with internal and external stakeholders and coordinate materail on the website.
• Be up to date with relevant trends.
• 3+ years of a similar position.
• Experience of producing web/e-com in fashion or lifestyle brands.
• Experience of working with Episerver or a similar CMS.
• A team player mindset and a service minded way of working.