You will be responsible for ensuring that Cancerfonden measures all website data with the goal to learn more about their customers and engage their commitment, to increase revenue for cancer research.
You will work closely together with the rest of the organization together with UX Designers, Product Owners, Developers, and all the other teams with an ambition to work more insight driven. You will coach and educate internally to make sure that the organization knows why and how to follow up with different activities. On the other hand, your role is very operational, for example, you will set up campaigns, follow up, and analyze the output.
The role mainly includes the following tasks:
- Ensure that each department/stakeholder has easy and fast access to relevant data.
- Conduct measurement from goal description to technical implementation.
- Owner of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Ensure correct measurement based on the needs of the business.
- Part of the crossfunctional product developing growth team and part of a "super core team" together with Product Owner and UX Designer.
- Proactive work to maintain high data quality.
- Manage the account and manage user permissions.
- Work proactively to create data-driven routines and processes.
- Be an active participant in all digital development to ensure measurement and follow-up.
- Responsible for measuring campaigns and marketing activities and that they will be followed up.
- Create dashboards and reports in Google Data Studio and/or Power BI.
- Work actively with conversion optimization (CRO).
- Plan, launch and follow up AB tests.
- Develop data as a basis for important business decisions.
You have at least 3-5 years of work experience as a Digital Analyst. You are an expert in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. As a person, you are curious and engaged. You are used to work in a fast-paced environment where multiple projects need to be handled parallel. Simply, a problem solver with a happy attitude : )
For this position you need to be able to communicate in Swedish!
Join Cancerfonden and help beat cancer!