Bonnier Broadcasting is in the middle of a digital transformation where focus is to convert viewers to users. Focus on digital development and streaming.
This new and highly data driven department will work with performance marketing and optimize the media investments. All this with the target to highlight the offers within TV4, TV4Play and CMore. This team will develop a new way of collaborate in the house, and work towards internal stakeholders as well as external partners such as Google and Facebook.
In this role you will lead performance marketing initiatives with a focus on Programmatic Advertising.
You will set up, manage and optimize campaigns and keep on evaluating your performance through A/B-testing. Analysis is of course a big part of your job - conduct comprehensive analysis to target and evaluate campaigns and share knowledge and updates with your colleagues. In order to extend impact of the performance marketing initiatives you will collaborate closely with the other departments such as the inhouse creative team as well as the digital analyst team.
This role is perfect for you if you have;
- A couple of years of experience from a similar role.
- A genuine interest in the digital media landscape.
- Driven, self-propelled and fearless, with a trial and error mentality.
- Project Management skills since you will lead projects and initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Deep knowledge from working in Googles Google Marketing Platform and experienced in Display video 360, Adform Campaign Manager and Google Analytics.
- A bonus if you can Data Studio and Google Tag Manager.
If above sounds like you, apply below!
Other positionsSee all
Freelance Digital Delivery Manager - International Company Freelance
CMO - Eneo Solutions Full time
Marketing Technology Consultant - Columbia Road Full time