Ikano Bostad is investing a lot in becoming more data driven and you will play an important role in this. As part of the marketing team you’ll work on analyzing and improving Ikano Bostad’s website, marketing automation and online marketing with the goal to increase growth and profitability as well as reaching customer success. You’ll drive insight-based development work and create clear suggestions on actions from data - always with a clear connection to the company's needs and results.
The role is both strategic and operational and you’ll work closely with several functions and departments in the company to reach set goals and KPIs. You’ll analyze customer journeys, business flows and lead generation, improving site performance with the goal of increasing visibility and conversion on the web.
- Compile and present data to inform and educate the business of web analytics and its effects (conversion and growth)
- Ensure that Ikanobostad.se and ikanobolig.dk have good performance and visibility in external search engines.
- Provide insights on data related to website traffic, bounce rates, funnel performance, conversion rates, and other site-related activity.
- Initiate and participate in various types of business and web development projects.
- Perform relevant analyzes and compile data to increase understanding of what their customers are doing online as well as suggest improved processes and new solutions.
This is a one year gig with great possibility of permanent employment. Show your intrested below!
Other positionsSee all
Freelance Product Designer - Loomis Innovation Freelance
Digital Analyst - Ikano Bostad Freelance
Strategic Account Director - Stockholm Design Lab Permanent