Qbtech was born from a personal experience of ADHD. Having gone through the diagnostic process themselves, the founders knew that seeking a diagnosis was complex and time-consuming. Moreover, the diagnosis they received was based solely on subjective data such as interviews with parents, patients and teachers. It was at this point they were determined that the process had to change.
Since 2000, Qbtech has been focused on a patient and technology-first approach to ADHD assessment; combining both subjective and objective data. Today they have market-leading products on the professional side through the health care system.
This role will work across the existing web products and a brand new mobile application and help improve/define the complete user experience on them. The user of these products is highly sensitive to the UX & UI experience and therefore an extremely high importance is placed on this aspect.
"We simply cannot sit still for a minute. Too many people are waiting for an assessment or a treatment. Too many people are unsupported in managing their symptoms. We have the technology and the will and we are on an endless quest to evolve, to make our technology available to all." Carl Reuterskiöld, Qbtech CEO
- Passionate about building beautiful and highly intuitive Product designs
- An experienced UX Designer / Product Designer with a track record of building exciting web based or mobile application products or both
- Able to empathize with the end user and anticipating their needs. Be a “voice of customer”
- A practitioner of modern UX/UI/design practices
- Work closely with the Product Engineering team, Sales and Management
- Own and define the user experience across the portfolio
- Work with SCRUM / Agile processes and represent the Product design agenda
- Maintain Product collaterals related to UX/UI of the products
- Conduct user research, usability studies using effective research methods
- Use ideation techniques to come up with the best UX idea that solves real user needs
- Test the feasibility of the ideas with stakeholders
- Come up with wireframe designs, mock-ups, prototype sketches to illustrate ideas
- Run real world tests and document findings in a report
- Inputs on visual design elements and translating UX ideas into great UI
Qbtech was founded in 2002, today there are 28 employees working from three countries with customers in all parts of the world. They are on a growth path and looking to double the team in 18 months. If you are passionate about transforming mental health care and work on great technology products, then don’t hesitate do drop us a line or apply here!