Zmarta Group offers a range of services within consumer finance, with a focus on loan, electricity and insurance brokerage. The vision is to empower customers to make smarter decisions with their money by offering a first-class consumer-friendly experience, both online and offline.
Zmarta Group is growing rapidly, now looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join their Growth Team.
This role comes with lots of opportunities and lots of fun! Working alongside the CRM Manager, you will be responsible to drive the Zmarta Groups CRM and Marketing Automation Strategy forward. Working with brands like Zmarta, Elskling and Insplanet you will own the communication and performance across all retention channels.
- Configure, build, test and optimize personalized campaigns, as well as manage and optimize triggers and flows in Adobe Campaign.
- Create segments, develop audiences and messaging from the customer database.
- Own the quality assurance and testing processes.
- Proactively troubleshoot technical issues and stay on top of trends and developments within the Marketing Automation area.
- Experienced within the MA and CRM field (+3 years).
- Well versed with CRMs and how they integrate with marketing automation platforms.
- A highly analytical and data-driven problem solver.
- A curious person, constantly willing to both gain and share new learnings.
Do you, or someone you know want to work in a dynamic environment, with a bunch of talented colleagues, shaping the future of automated communication at one of Northern Europe’s biggest and most fast-growing online comparison platforms?
Apply straight away or tell a friend!
This positon could either be located in Stockholm or Ängelholm depending on your location.
Ps. Holidays are just around the corner and TRIB will take some time off for lazy days and too much food. We’ll be back second week of January! Until then - Verry Merry christmas!