EasyPark is currently looking for a driven B2B Growth Marketer to be part of an exciting growth journey in digitizing an industry and disrupting consumer behavior. This role will be based at their headquarters in Stockholm, where you will be part of their international marketing team. You would be working as part of a dedicated growth team, which includes a leader, developers, designers, testers and a scrum master for rapid learning. However you will also collaborate with the Marketing organization and with the teams in different countries.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Design and execute global digital marketing growth activities.
- Campaign analytics and reporting.
- Feature activation for additional services provided by EasyPark.
- Collaboration with the marketing, web and segment teams, to improve acquisition, user on-boarding, engagement and retention.
- Gathering and analyzing customer insights and coordinating consumer research to enable product design or marketing initiatives.
- Any other growth driven marketing activities through available owned communication channels (web, push notification, in-app, Email, SMS).
Proactive and willing to take a hands-on approach to improve operational effectiveness. Enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment. Good interpersonal skills are central to this role as you will work as a vital link between the local markets and the group marketing function as well as cross-functionally. Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach to marketing. Excellent communication skills (written and spoken). Comfortable with new technologies and with agile methodologies.
- 2-4 years’ experience in CRM and A/B testing and optimization.
- Proven track record of successful CRM and growth marketing initiatives.
- Previous hands-on experience of customer engagement tools, such as Braze.
- Experience with CRM systems such as SugarCRM is a plus.
- Previous experience of marketing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Previous experience in a B2B context is a significant plus.
- Able to travel for work, approx once a quarter.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
Does this sound like you? Please apply below!