H&M is looking for the next digital marketing star to join their growing Performance Marketing Team that is part of the Global Media team and Marketing Department in Stockholm. The team is responsible for the H&M brand’s global investments in performance marketing across their different media channels and is a key part in driving traffic and sales to their e-com stores. You will be responsible for setting and implementing the long-term vision and performance marketing strategy for display advertising and online video, both on a global level and for all their local marketing teams. The position is permanent and based in Stockholm.
"Set and execute the long-term vision, strategy, budget and KPI’s"
In this role you will;
- Set and execute the long-term vision, strategy, budget and KPI’s for performance marketing in display and online video in alignment with overall performance marketing strategy and goals.
- Be a leading expert on the channel through analysis of data, competitors and industry insights.
- Drive technical and business development of the channel from a performance perspective.
- Be the main contact person for performance marketing in the channel within the organization and for external partners.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and teams working with display and online video from brand marketing and communications perspective.
- Lead and be responsible for the relationship with external partners included in the performance marketing scope of the channel.
- Channel performance and optimization from a sales and customer perspective.
- Collaborate with internal teams and lead external partners to drive channel performance.
- Manage internal communication, collaboration and planning with regional marketing and online sales teams.
- Responsible for reaching revenue and profitability goals set on the channel.
- Forecast, follow-up and analysis of performance and KPI’s.
- Have at least 5 years of work experience from an agency or as display/online video responsible at a larger company, preferable within the retail industry and specialized on performance marketing.
- Have a higher education within Marketing.
- Are confident and experienced in setting and executing display and online video marketing strategies for multiple markets.
- Understand the role of display and online video in a broader digital marketing perspective and how they can be used to achieve the business goals of an organization.
- Have well-documented experience from working with Programmatic platforms mainly on the buy-side.
- Have well-documented experience from working with YouTube Advertising.
- Are ambitious and result oriented, always looking for improvements.
- Have leadership experience or qualities, and consider yourself a team player.
You will be joining a dynamic workplace where you will have significant opportunities to influence and make a difference and be part of H&M’s ongoing digital transformation journey!
If you are the right person to help H&M in this journey, please show your interest below!